Leadership & Learning
Sustainability requires a new model of leadership and learning which integrates professional knowledge and know-how with personal passion and purpose.
Starfish can designed and deliver forums, workshops and programs addressing core sustainability competencies including governance, change strategy, facilitation, collaboration, participation, community enterprise and creative communication.
Starfish’s leadership and learning initiatives include:
- BackTrack transition to a multi-site operation
- Biochar for Sustainable Soils
- Complex Case Management & Behaviour Support Conference
- Green Glasshouses
- Homes North Governance & Strategy Retreat
- National Community Energy Congress
- North Coast Energy Forum
- Northern Inland Sustainable Business Network (NISBN)
- UNE Student Association governance and leadership development
- Future Leaders Program | Armidale International Association
- Leadership Workshop | NSW New England North West Place Teams
- EdFest @ SLEX 2012
- YOUth LEADing the World (2009 & 2010) | OzGreen
- Change Management Workshop | UNE Partnerships
- Rural Community Leadership Program
New England North West NSW Place Team Leadership Training
Contact Us if you are interested in discussing how Starfish can be of service with your leadership and learning needs.